Saturday 9 January 2010

Up


Pixar's latest offering which has been praised to the skies as their latest wonderful film - I could not really agree I am afraid,certainly as well-produced as ever but there were some basic flaws in the story which I know is sometimes rather irrelevant in what is ostensibly a children's animation but their standards are so high then they must be taken into consideration.The opening sequence is heartbreaking and I suggest rather out of place in such a film although I can see arguments supporting the alternate view.

Irrespective of such matters this is certainly no Toy Story,Toy Story 2,Cars,Finding Nemo,The Incredibles or Monsters Inc all of which are much superior films.The standard opening short about clouds however is simply wonderful.Roll on next year's eagerly awaited Toy Story 3.It is not a bad film by any means but I cannot give it more than 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment